Join GIGI Barelona
In an important international growth, we are selecting an Accounts Receivable Responsible.
Depending on the Direction of the Department, the responsibilities will be:
- Management of payment control and customer risk.
- Follow-up of the debt with the commercial team through reports and monitoring of them.
- Support in the preparation of sales reports, debts and another department KPIS.
- It is not essential to have experience in accounting, although high level in English and a second language (French or Italian) it’s a must.
- Capacity for self-organization, proactivity and dynamism.
- Analytical, meticulous and organized profile.
- Possibilities of internal promotion.