1. Who is GIGI BARCELONA? We are a young brand, created by a dynamic, international team, with head offices in Barcelona, where we design our collections. Our main aim is to offer a high quality, sophisticated product that brings together aesthetics and functionality.
2. What inspires our designs? Our design team is inspired by art and by the latest trends, always aimed at creating a unique product, with passion for the details.
3. How can I contact the Customer Care Service Department? You can contact us by email or in some countries, by telephone. You will find the information on the following form: CONTACT US.
4. How can I find my nearest GIGIBARCELONA optician? You can access our STORE LOCATOR by entering your post code and town and our system will show you the opticians that are nearest to you. You will also find authorised points of sale in the option Find your optician on each product data sheet.
5. Is the case included? You will receive a case, a protective sleeve, a cleaning cloth and a warranty certificate with your glasses.
6. Will I receive the same product I have seen in the photo? Yes. Our website has the latest photographic system to ensure that what you see is exactly what you receive. However, there may be minimal differences that do not affect the product’s essential characteristics.
7. How can I find out if an article is out of stock and becomes available again? We will be delighted to keep you up to date! Therefore, you can enter your email address on the data sheet of each article that is temporarily out of stock and you will receive a notification when the product is available in our warehouse again.
8. What should I do to keep my glasses in perfect conditions? Our products have been produced using top quality materials, but they must still be treated with care to ensure their durability.
Cleaning hints: The glasses are accompanied by a microfiber cloth with which you can clean them frequently. You may also use a fine cotton cloth that will absorb the grease well and prevent them from becoming scratched. Never use rough materials – such as a paper towel, as this has abrasive properties. If necessary, you can wash with water and a drop of very gentle soap; rinse them well and dry them using the same cloth. Never use alcohol, strong detergents or dissolvent. Avoid leaving them in places where they might be exposed to high temperatures, such as inside a car in the sunlight.
9. To what extent do they protect me from the sun? The sun lenses that we use are high range CR39, comfortable and safe. Thanks to their high optical quality they provide clear vision with a high absorption level of U.V.A and U.V.B. rays. Some of our models also include polarised filters, offering greater protection against glare.
However, we would remind you that under no circumstances is it advisable to look directly at the sun or to drive using the sunglasses at night.
10. Where can I buy them? Only our sunglasses collection may be purchased using this website. Our complete collection of prescription glasses can be found at authorised opticians. You can find your nearest optician by accessing our STORE LOCATOR.
You can buy sunglasses using this website from virtually any country in the world, with the exception of Russia, Iran, Iraq, Yemen, Afghanistan, Syria, Brazil, Argentina, Venezuela, Mali, Burundi, Libya, Niger, South Sudan and North Korea.
11. Do I have to register to be able to make a purchase? You do not need to register to make purchases on our website. You can make a purchase as a guest. However, we advise you to create an account for yourself in order to have access to services that are exclusively devoted to our customers.
12. How do I find an article? Our articles are classified in different categories, with each category divided into its corresponding subcategories. Access the subcategory that you are interested in by using the filter to see the contents that interest you. You can also use the searcher located at the upper right hand side of the website to find a specific article.
13. How do make my order? Please remember that only our sunglasses collection is available for online sales.
1. If you click on the article you want, you will find different views of the product, reference number, price, colour and composition.
2. Add your article to the shopping basket and repeat the process for each article you want. Once you have finished your purchase, click on SHOPPING BASKET.
3. Enter your delivery address and preferred method of payment.
4. Check that the information is correct and click on the CHECKOUT button.
14. Why are some articles not available for purchase? Some articles that you have selected may be out of stock or you may be selecting an article that is not available for online sale. Our prescription glasses are only available in authorised opticians. You can find your nearest optician by accessing our Store locator.
15. How can I be certain that I have made my purchase correctly? Once you have made your purchase, you will receive a confirmation email containing the details of your order. From this moment, our Logistics and Customer Care Service Department will take care of everything. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please contact us through our Contact form and we will sort your problem out as soon as possible.
16. Can I cancel my order once I have made it? Yes, whenever you have not received the email confirming that the package has left our installations. Once this email has been received, you will not be able to make any modifications or cancel the order. In this case, you must wait until you receive the package and then return it.
17. How can I cancel my order? You can cancel your order by accessing the About an order form and supplying your personal details, order number and the articles you want to cancel. Once it has been confirmed that your order has not left our installations, it will be cancelled by our Customer Care Service Department and you will receive an email confirming this if the cancellation request is received in time.
18. How can I find out if my order has been dispatched? When DHL has collected the package from our installations, you will receive an email informing you of the tracking number and the link to track your order. You can also track the delivery status of your order in the section: TRACK YOUR ORDER. The tracking for your order will be available a few hours after receiving the email with the tracking link.
19. Do I have to pay shipping costs? No, our deliveries are free of charge.
20. How long does it take to send a package? We process and send orders during our daily working hours, Monday to Friday, from 8 am to 7 pm. The order is processed and prepared for dispatch within a period of 24 hours from confirmation.
21. How long will it take to receive it? This depends on the place you have chosen for the delivery. If the delivery is in a country in the European Union, the transit takes from 2 to 4 business days. For deliveries in other countries, the delivery time is from 6 to 8 days, although this may vary depending on the customs procedures.
22. What happens if I am not at home when the delivery arrives? Our deliveries are made using DHL, offering you several delivery options. If you are not at home, the delivery agent will contact you to arrange a new delivery using the details that you have supplied to us.
23. Can I change the delivery place or time once my order has been sent? Yes, when the order has left our warehouses, you will receive a confirmation email in which a tracking number and a link to the DHL website will be indicated, where you will have the On Demand Delivery option available to you, by which, if necessary, you will be able to modify the delivery time or place.
24. Can I receive my package at a Post Office Box? No, we only make deliveries to specific addresses.
25. Can I ask for the glasses that I have purchased to be sent to another person, even in another country? Yes. You can ask for them to be sent to another person, either in your own country or in another one, except for Russia, Iran, Iraq, Yemen, Afghanistan, Syria, Brazil, Argentina, Venezuela, Mali, Burundi, Libya, Niger, South Sudan and North Korea.
26. What happens if the package arrives in bad conditions? All the orders are carefully packaged at GIGI BARCELONA to prevent damage during transport. It is important for you to check the condition of the packaging when you receive the delivery. You are entitled to not accept the delivery if you do not agree with the conditions in which you have received it.
27. What methods of payment are available to me? You can choose between the following methods of payment:
Credit or debit card
We accept the following cards: Visa – MasterCard– American Express
You must enter all your card details and the CVV code (Card Verification Value), which is an extra guarantee for the transaction. Remember that you can save your favourite cards, safely, inside your account and make any subsequent purchases that much easier.
If your card is not accepted, please check:
That the information entered corresponds to your card details.
That the card is valid and its expiry date has not passed.
That the CVV code has been correctly entered.
Purchase online easily without having to provide your credit card details on the website. Select PayPal as the method of payment and you will automatically be redirected to the PayPal website. If you already have an account created, you will be able to proceed with the payment. If you do not yet have an account, you can register by entering your details on the PayPal website to be able to proceed with the payment. Refunds will also be made through PayPal.
28. How do I know that my bank details are safe? Our company uses the Stripe payment system. This platform is certified as a level 1 PCI service provider (the strictest certification level), created using single-use codes. For your security, Stripe will not save any data from your credit or debit card; rather this information will be stored on its system as encrypted data. You may read more about Stripe security on the following link: https://stripe.com/docs/security/stripe
29. Are purchases made always in Euros? No, both payment and refunds will be invoiced in Euros (EUR) or USD ($) according to your country of origin.
30. How can I obtain my invoice? Fill in and send us the About a payment/invoice form and the Customer Care Service Department will provide you with your invoice as soon as possible.
31. How can I keep up to date with all the latest developments? To keep up to date with our new products and news, you just have to sign up to our NEWSLETTER through the form at the footer of this website.
32. Can I unsubscribe from the Newsletter whenever I want? Of course! You just have to access the option UNSUBSCRIBE ME that you will find at the foot of the Newsletter emails that you receive.
33. Do returns incur any transport costs? No. If you don’t like the product and you decide to return it to us, the return will be free of charge.
34. What should I do if I receive the wrong article? If, at any time, by mistake you receive an article that you have not ordered, please contact our Customer Care Service Department using the About a return form within the first 15 days from receiving the package and we will replace it at no cost.
35. If I receive faulty glasses, what should I do? GIGI BARCELONA guarantees the quality of all its products. If, in spite of this, you receive your glasses with a fault, you can contact us through the About a return form. You will receive a solution to your problem in a very short period of time.
36. If I am not satisfied with the product, will I receive a refund or will I have to change them for some other glasses? If you are not satisfied with what you have received, you must return the product, obtaining a refund for the amount paid and proceed with a new purchase, if you so wish.
37. Can I return an article purchased at an optician’s? We only accept returns of articles purchased through our E-Shop GIGI BARCELONA. Articles purchased from authorised sellers must be returned to the place of purchase.
38. How do I make a return? If you need to make a return, please follow the steps indicated below:
1. Access the ORDERS section of MY ACCOUNT to generate the return of the articles in question. Selecting the reason for the return, you will find a link to generate the label in PDF. Please place this inside the package. Our Customer Care Service will authorise the return whenever a period of more than 15 days has not passed from the reception date. The articles received without the prior authorisation from our team will be returned to the sender.
2. Pack your product well in its original packing and make sure that it has not been damaged and it cannot be damaged during transport and that it retains its complete packaging. Write on the outside of the package the Return Number along with your complete details and insert a copy of the label generated on PDF inside the package.
3. Once the return has been authorised, our Customer Care Service will organise the collection at the address that you have provided on the form completely free of charge.
4. When our Customer Care Service has checked that the product is in perfect condition, you will receive the confirmation that your return has been accepted within a period of no more than 7 days. We will then proceed with refunding your money in a maximum period of 15 days from the reception date of the returned package.
39. How do I know whether my return has reached the head offices or not? As soon as we receive your package we will automatically send you an email, informing you that your return has arrived and that it is being processed. Please take into account that if your return comes from a country that is not part of the European Union, the customs system could delay the date on which the package reaches our head offices and we can confirm its reception.
40. Will I be refunded the total amount of my money? Yes, whenever your package reaches us with the product in perfect condition and with the original packaging (case, sleeve, cloth…). If the glasses have been used, your return will be rejected. If any element of the packaging is missing, 10 Euros will be deducted from your refund to cover the reconditioning costs.
41. Can my return be rejected? You have 15 days from the reception of your package to return the product. If you return your package outside this period or the product is not in the same condition in which it was sent to you, your return may be rejected.
42. How will my money be refunded if I return a product? Your money will be refunded to you using the same method of payment used for the original order.
43. When will I receive the amount of my refund? You will receive the amount using the same method of payment used in your purchase in an estimated period of 15 days from the moment we have checked and accepted your return, always depending on your bank. When we have proceeded with the refund of the amount for the articles, you will receive a notification by email.
44. Should I return the goods or do you come and collect them? We offer the possibility of the product being collected by our partner, DHL at the address indicated by you, free of charge. However, if you prefer to send us the product, remember that you must always have a return number and prior authorisation from our Customer Care Service to ensure that the delivery is not returned to sender.
45. What warranty do our products have? We offer you a 24 month warranty from the reception of your order, covering any manufacturing defect that could have escaped our control.
46. How can I proceed with a repair? Please remember that only the articles purchased on our website can be repaired at our head offices. If your glasses need repairing, follow the steps indicated below.
1. Identify the warranty period your glasses are included in:
a) If your glasses have a manufacturing defect and it is within the first month since you received them, our Customer Care Service will collect them, free of charge and will replace them for some new glasses. In order to proceed, access the ABOUT THE WARRANTY form, detailing the problem and attaching a photo of the defect.
b) If your glasses have a manufacturing defect that appears between the 2nd and 24th month since you received them, you must send your glasses to our head offices: GIGI BARCELONA – C/ Bosc Tancat – Nave 4- 08290 CERDANYOLA DEL VALLES – BARCELONA – SPAIN. Once it has been confirmed that they have a manufacturing defect, our After Sales Service will repair them, free of charge. In order to proceed, access the ABOUT THE WARRANTY form, detailing the problem and attaching a photo of the defect.
c) If your glasses have suffered from an accident, misuse or the 24 month warranty has expired, you may send them to our head offices: GIGI BARCELONA – C/ Bosc Tancat – Nave 4 – 08290 CERDANYOLA DEL VALLES – BARCELONA – SPAIN and our After Sales Service will send you a quote that has to be accepted by you. In order to proceed access the ABOUT THE WARRANTY form, detailing the problem.
2. Once your form has been received, our Customer Care team will authorise the repair by email, assigning you a repair number. The article that you send us must have this repair number in order to be processed. Articles received without this number may suffer from delays in their processing or be returned to sender.
3. Pack your product well to prevent it from becoming damaged during transport. Write the Repair Number on the outside of the package and insert a copy of the repair form inside the package.
4. Once your glasses have been received at our head offices, you will receive a confirmation email. If your glasses have a manufacturing defect and are still in the warranty period, they will be repaired free of charge. In any other case, you will receive an email with a quote for your acceptance.
47. Can I go to a physical store for a repair? If your glasses are within the warranty period, we recommend that you send the product to the head offices to guarantee the repair of your glasses free of charge. If the warranty period of your glasses has expired, or they have suffered from an accident, you may decide to go to a nearby authorised optician, consulting our Store Locator.
48. How long will you take to repair my glasses? As soon as we receive your package at our Head Offices, we will proceed to repair you glasses within a 48 hour period.
Our Professional area is under construction.
It will be working very soon!
If you want us to send a notification when it is working, please subscribe to our newsletter:
Please, send us a message to have access to our customer service.